Yesterday, Autumn Marie turned 4 weeks old! She had a pediatrician appointment and all is well thankfully :) She now weighs 8.2 pounds which was a wonderful surprise to us, as she weighed 6.12 pounds two weeks ago at her last appointment. We do not go back to the doctors for another month, and she will get some shots at the next visit. She also gained a 1/2 inch in length. I love watching her grow and make facial expressions, and comforting her when she cries, and changing her...everything...I cannot get enough of this tiny little miracle who has lightened my heart. She amazes me everyday, and I marvel that I have this perfect little girl to hold in my arms. In fact I always find it very hard to put her down (or sleep!) cause I just do not want to let her go. I don't know how to leave her or separate from her. I guess some would call that "normal", but I really don't care what they call it, I just want to be with her and not miss a thing! I've decided I will learn how to do that in my own good time and will take everything as it comes day by day, I refuse to rush myself.
Eventually I will write her birth story. I am very very very grateful to my husband that he had his head together (I think?!) on her birthday and video'd the entire thing, so I can watch it forever and remember all of those little details (and learn the ones that I couldn't see myself!). The video he took is so amazing and it makes me tear up thinking about it.
Enjoy some pics below :) Love, Nan xxxooo
![]() |
| Photo album made with Smilebox |


10 comments:
I love the video. Autumn is truly a little miracle. Thank you for sharing..
What a beautiful little miracle!!
Seeing Autumn gives me hope that I will get there too. She is beautiful!!! Enjoy each and every minute with her! Keep the pictures and updates coming!
xx, Linda
I'm just saying, you cannot "spoil" babies by holding them too much & who cares if she is spoiled, she should be!! She's precious, I love her and you!! So glad she gained all that weight, I love chunky babies!!!
Sweet, sweet, sweet girl!! I love all the little photo montages! They give such a good idea of how she's growing!
xoxo
LOVING the pictures, Nan!!!!! Avery turned 4 weeks yesterday. I just love so much that our girls are so close in age :)
Hope you're feeling well!
Love to you!
Beautiful Nan!
YEAH!!! How in the world did this not come up on my dashboard... grrrrr... Autumn Marie is a doll baby! What a cutie she is! I love all the pics!!! (from the slide show on the blog after her birth. For some reason I can't open the ones you made on snapfish. hmmm... Yeah for not rushing and taking every moment in! Enjoy this time and I love that you have captured things on video and pictures here! I am so thankful to have my family blog to document all the special blessings that happen in the day to day! What a blessing to look back on! So happy for you! Congratulations my friend! (so sorry it has taken me so long... what and idiot I was!! Hugs!
Laura
I just adore her too, Nan! And, I feel the same way about Nora. I carry her all day long (highly recommend the Moby wrap). I just posted Nora's 3 months pics. Time is passing so quickly. xo
Nan! I can't believe what a summer away will bring! Congratulations!! Autumn is so incredibly gorgeous. Enjoy her and your time together.
PS. I saw so many butterflies this summer... thought of the girls often.
Post a Comment