Hello whoever is still out there checking in on us, sorry for no updates. Ever since returning to work in September it seems that I don't have any time to blog, and any time I do have is spent with Autumn. I will be trying to catch up over the Thanksgiving break and post lots and lots of pictures (my phone's memory is almost full!), so I will return to post and comment/catch up with my sweet bloggie friends soon! Autumn is doing good, she is 13.3 lbs and 24 inches and too cute :) More to come...Happy Thanksgiving xxxooo

8 comments:
Good to hear from you. Looking forward to ore piccies of your beautiful girl.
That should be ..more!!
It is difficult to do the blogging thing when so much is going on isn't it? I check maybe once a week and post even less than that...I admire those that find the time! Have a great Thanksgiving and I look forward to the new pics. :)
glad all is well! happy thanksgiving!
Cannot wait to see you and meet Autumn Saturday!!! Maybe that is why I can't sleep tonight. ;)
I have so much trouble keeping up on my blogging, too, with Alice - I think it's normal!
Happy Thanksgiving, I am so far behind too!
Just sending love!!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment