Have I ever said how incredibly thankful I am for my sweet earthly adorable daughter?! She amazes me every single day as I watch her grow and learn. I am in total awe of her and miss her so much during the day. I do love the greeting I now get when I get home, she is usually at the door saying 'hi mummy' over and over and smiling so big, then gives me a great big leg hug! We have our nightly routine of eat dinner, playing, then reading then jammies and some snuggle time and drift off to sleep. I am so grateful for this miracle and feel so privileged to be her mommy. Autumn I love you more than life itself!!! xxxooo More pics to come!!!


4 comments:
aw! She's adorable and getting so big!
Every single moment has become so precious and, I treasure every second with my own little miracle, so I know exactly what you mean. :)
Thank you for praying for my daughter it means alot to me,her and our family.May the Lord bless you and your family.
What a cutie! We love Sprout here at our house. I can personally sing the theme songs to Kipper, Fireman Sam, and most of Nina's Goodnight Show stuff. It's a little sad, really. :-)
She's got a gorgeous smile!
Post a Comment