hi. I looking for a Mother to review my book for Children. Would You like to do it? If You are interested, send me message here: kireisugoi84@gmail.com
>I am a Mom to triplet angel girls born too soon on March 6, 2009. This blog has been created so I can write my thoughts and feelings down, and journal the quest to continue trying to have earthly children. This is the next chapter of our lives, rebuilding hope, and pressing on through our tremendous loss, and infertility struggles.
Wife to a wonderful man, Mom to triplet angel girls in Heaven and our earthly rainbow grasshopper arrived safe and sound in our arms on July 8th, 2010. Blogging is one of the things that help me get by everyday, and I hope what I write might help someone else feel not so alone.
3 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday <3
Aww happy birthday sweet little Autumn!!!
hi. I looking for a Mother to review my book for Children. Would You like to do it? If You are interested, send me message here: kireisugoi84@gmail.com
Post a Comment