Besides the contractions and non-constipation today (always something!), we're doing pretty good at 29w1d! I can feel little Autumn 's head on my right side, almost like the dream I had a few weeks back. Every time I feel her move or feel something new, I am more and more in awe, wonder and love at this amazing miracle baby growing within. I question if she is really going to be ours and will we be blessed to see her on earth for the rest of our lives. My Faith and Hope tell me to hang on and believe.
The mattress came in and we put it in the crib, it fits like a glove and I couldn't be happier to see something coming together. Something I can visualize with pink baby bedding. Which, by the way, I found something that I fell in love with and Mike liked it too so we purchased it last week. It is a pre-sale order, so I don't think it will be in until late May. I just felt I needed to purchase a few things to make the nursery come together for her. I have some other ideas, and I will share as I get them moving along :)
I also took an Autumn belly pic (feeling huge and loving it):
And to show you the new "do"...which is not much different than the old do, and seems to be growing faster now, so I may get it cut shorter as per hubby's request (nevermind that double chin haha):

9 comments:
Awww I love your belly !!! It may seem huge now but you have 79 days left and it will be ginormous before Autumn comes !! Enjoy !!! I'm glad you had a new post cause I was thinking about you today and didn't get a chance to text you.
Take care !!
xoxo
Nichole
Both of you lovely girls are just so stinking adorable!!! So, so, happy for how little one's growing and can't wait to see her bedding!!!
xoxo
You look adorable. Love the hair! Praying I can get mine cut before Nora comes. I've got the same kind hair as you- thick & curly and I need it weed whacked before it gets too hot. :) Im so happy to hear you're having some good days. 29 weeks is incredible, Nan! I can't wait to see the bedding. The one I want is presale too (from pottery barn). But, we're not doing the crib thing until we move in July. I was on the girls blog the other day. You have so many beautiful posts up. I'm sorry I don't always comment. I usually read from my iPod bc I'm too lazy to turn on the computer. xo
I love that you're getting all organized! That's just awesome - it's amazing when you think "piece by piece," isn't it?
I love your hair, and you look too cute! I've also got really long, curly hair - but mine is so much frizzier! Yours is awesome!
How exciting that the crib is almost all together! Happy 29 weeks 2 days! 30 is just around the corner.
Oh Nan I didnt know you were pregnant. I just found this blog through the girls site. Congrats you look great and Im so happy for you. Im so ready to get pregnant again. But I shall wait for my body to heal after the girls and Hudson. And your having a girl.
hey nan,
Just sending you some love. I love the belly pictures , you look soooooooooooooooooooo cute;)
Sending you hugs and lots of love.
Love the belly pictures! Such a beautiful sight! Can't wait to see the pink bedding! Keeping you in my prayers and counting down the days until Miss Autumn makes her debut!
Hey Nan,
Just checking in for an update! How are you doing??? I was wondering if you could email your address?
xoxo
Post a Comment