Safe and sound! I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers, support and love in helping us to have our beautiful baby girl. Without this help, I really do not know where I would be. Her birth was very bittersweet, surreal and amazing with lots of tears. We are still in the hospital and have lots of healing and adjusting to do, but hubby brought the computer in for me to get a quick post in while she sleeps! I am so blessed to be surrounded by all of you.
So, I introduce my 4th daughter to you:
Autumn Marie Reiber
Born July 8th via c-section for breech presentation at 9:12am
Weighs 7 pounds 1 ounce
Is 20 inches long

More info and pics to come asap. Love you all so much, Nan xxx

17 comments:
Oh you are BOTH so beautiful. Welcome to the family little baby girl. You will be so loved and cared for by your parents and heavenly sisters xxx
oh i love her nan! you two look so blissful in the bottom picture, thanks for the updates honey, i look forward to many more! sending love, anne xxx
How beautiful! Thank you for sharing. God Bless! *hugs*
How beautiful! Thank you for sharing. God Bless! *hugs*
Nan, you are both just so amazing and beautiful! Autumn is just so perfect and lovely - I hope you're recovering well!
She is stunning, wonderful, adorable - and how amazingly beautiful do you look after major surgery!? Wishing you a peaceful, joyful and gentle babymoon.
She looks absolutely perfect, and you look absolutely in love. So happy for you and wishes for a quick recovery. :)
She is gorgeous and so are you. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
She's beautiful, you look beautiful! Your face just shows the love and relief that you feel having your sweet rainbow baby here! Welcome to the world Autumn! You are so very loved!
She is so precious. I can't wait to hear more!!!
Can't wait for more pictures and to see that sweet girl! I keep asking John when he has to go to Philly again!!!!
You and Autumn look GORGEOUS!
xoxo
Oh Nan! She is beautiful!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL - I am so very happy for you!!!
I am sure that her sisters were there with you, cheering for Autumn.
Can't wait to hear and see more.
Sending lots and lots of love your way...
So beautiful and perfect! So happy sweet Autumn in safe in your waiting arms!
Yeah!! BEautiful!! I am so happy for you guys!!
What beautiful pictures of the both of you. Sweet little Autumn...so precious.
Congratulations!
So happy for you...Autumn is beautiful!
Post a Comment