We cannot get enough pictures of her!!! Loving every minute of her life!!!
The following slideshow is not in any particular order, we just had many photo sources and I slapped them together on here :) Thanks for all of the well wishes, welcomes, gifts and prayers, I will try to catch up soon!
Enjoy below or click on this link for a larger view. xxxooo

9 comments:
The little flower outfit with matching hat is sooo cute! She is a beautiful baby, and it's so nice to see everybody's smiles. :)
Been thinking about you and wondering how all was...woke up this morning with full intent to harass you for pictures! :)
xoxoxo
She is amazing!
So beautiful! Keep on taking millions of pictures because I can't get enough of that sweet baby either! I only wished I lived near you so I could hold her and rock her:) Congratulations Nan and family! I am so happy for you!
I am so happy for you, LOVE seeing pictures of little Autumn in your arms. I know you have been waiting so long for this. She is beautiful, of course!
Aww ~ congratulations! She is sublime! I was wondering about how things were going for you and now I can see that you have been very busy indeed.
She's so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you :o)
Nan she is beautiful!
Post a Comment