I know my update is long overdue, but the ol' back hasn't been wanting to cooperate with being on the computer! Or a sitting position for that matter. Still VERY emotional these days also.

Today I am 34w2d and I had a pregnancy massage! It was really wonderful, and although it helps take off some of the back pressure, it doesn't completely take it away, so I may not be on here long. I know my weight gain is not helping matters, but the docs are not concerned with it. I did not intend to gain 40 pounds (gasp), but oh well!!!

We had an OB appt yesterday and little Autumn is doing really well. She is still in the breech position so I get to have an U/S next week to check her position and see her! I was so excited to get that script, the doc laughed at me cause I was grinning ear to ear :) :) :) The docs wanted to discuss my "plan" in their meeting this morning, and called me to say that they are keeping my cerclage removal appointment on the 16th, and if by chance I go into labor, they will allow me to deliver! I think they are banking on me not going into labor, but if she is breech I will have a c-section and if she is not we will attempt vaginal delivery. I'll take whatever I can get to have her here safely! I won't get into the details of how the appt started as we were extremely ticked off at how we were treated by the NP...but everything worked out, so I will get over it :)

The nursery is starting to come together nicely, and I have a few pics to share. My best friend Aimee has started to draw out the mural that we want to have on the wall and I think she will be back next week to start painting! It's gonna be so cool and I cannot wait to share it on here! I am so happy to have a talented best friend, not to mention how sweet, loving and caring she is :) Poor thing has such a busy schedule, so I appreciate her doing this for us so much. Love you Aim.

We ventured to BRU the other day to use a coupon and buy the Angel.Care monitor...that was all I wanted to accomplish, just walking in and buying a thing or two and leaving, and hubby was so great. I wanted to cry the entire time but I didn't, and I know that is "progress", but I still don't want to go back anytime soon! Atleast at Tar.get you can run into the housewares sections nearby and have your meltdown!!! Note to Deni: parking in the "expectant mom" spot is scary but great, I get it now.

I also wanted to mention that sweet
Tina (Sophia and Ellie's Mom), had her rainbow baby on June 2nd, and I am so very happy for her :) Baby girl "G" is 7lbs. 13oz. and 20.25", born at 3:56 PM. Best wishes and love to you Tina, I can't wait to see a blog post with pictures of beautiful "G" :) :) :)

I know this post is scattered all over the place, but I have alot in my head that I need to get out!

Andrea (Christian's Mommy) had her first RE appt ever, and I am so happy she and her hubby went so they could start to get a few answers of why it is so hard to conceive. It is so hard to walk into a fertility clinic especially for the first time, and on top of that, after experiencing a loss, so I just wanted to say that I am proud of my friend and pray that her miracle happens soon. Send her lots of love and encouragement to persevere!!! Thanks for chatting with me yesterday!!! Love you Memphis!

Congrats to Katy and Lori as they both have growing beans and I am ECSTATIC for them...plus I want us all to meet at my house one day :) HINT HINT!!! :) LOL.

I know I am missing a ton of people and want to include everyone, but thats all my back will allow for now...

Here is a link to pictures of the nursery so far: Click Here

And here is a picture I took today of Autumn Belly:




I will try to update next week when I have my U/S. And I have to also update my girls' blog very soon too.

Hope everyone is well, sending love xxx Nan