First, I have to thank you lovely ladies for all of your support and sweet helpful comments and emails from my last post. It was really a rough couple of days and my anxiety was really high. It actually physically showed that my anxiety was high when they took my blood pressure at my OB appointment yesterday as it was elevated to 140/90. This is not normal for me. I always have a 110/70 or 120/80 reading...so, I go back in on Friday afternoon for a blood pressure check. Im praying it's still not elevated, but if it is, then we could be delivering sooner than "the plan" for fear of preeclampsia or other complications. I am trying really hard to avoid Dr. Google as I know it will just scare me more.

"The Plan" is now this:


~37 weeks: June 24th, cerclage removal

~39 weeks: July 8th, scheduled c-section if Autumn is still breech (she was still breech yesterday) -or- I can opt to be induced if she is not breech.


So as long as I don't have hypertension, or, go into labor on my own, then "the plan" is a go, and Autumn's potential birthday will be 7-8 :) I'm just trying to focus on things working out and staying positive, as I know I really sounded at the end of my rope. Thanks for tying the knot in my rope sweet friends, I pray its all I need. I have no idea how the next few weeks will unfold, but I don't mind not knowing, as long as she is safe and sound and alive, in my arms.

I will end this post with a picture of the mural, it's almost finished! Just a few more finishing touches and details.






Love, hugs and prayers to you all, Nan xxx


PS....My blog appearance seems to be back to normal again, that was weird!!!

PPS....Thanks Andrea, for our phone chat, I really needed it!!!! Love to you xxx

PPPS....If anyone has trouble with this blog not showing up on your blog list, you apparently have to stop following and then re-follow all over again...if you are interested! It seems to happen to blogs that have been private at one time.