I do not have hypertension right now :) My blood pressure thankfully went back down to normal. I wish I hadn't worried all week, but thankfully Autumn has been active enough to show me that she is ok in there. But that's what we do, we worry, we cry, we sob, etc, etc etc etc...and it's a good thing I don't have one of those auto BP checking machines or I'd be checking it every hour. There will never not be a worry, even as we watch her grow up, and hopefully the worries will never be as intense as they have been in my past and present.
The doc felt my belly for her position and now she has moved her head under my boobs again :) I think she is snuggling with me, love that thought, and it actually helped me to sleep and feel calm.
Thank you for your prayers :)
Love, Nan xxx

7 comments:
So glad to hear this, Nan!!!! You are so right that we will never not worry---but I'm so glad she's snuggling up to you and letting you know she's there. My little A is either moving a lot or having a chill day and it makes me a little insane.
Yay for good blood pressure :)
Love to you!
Glad to hear your bp is back to normal! Have you tried acupuncture or diff positions to try to get her to go head down? Thinking of you and can't wait to hear that Autumn is here safe and sound!!
So happy to hear your bp is normal. Although Autumn isn't in position, I like that she snuggles with you. Maybe she will turn soon! Whether she turns or not, I look forward to her safe arrival. Sending lots of hugs, love, and prayers to you!
I am so glad your bp is back to where it should be, and that Autumn is so active!!
I understand what you mean about it being comforting when the babies' heads are up near us! Baby A is head-down right now, and it seems like she's so far away down there (since I can't really see the bottom of my belly)! :)
Glad to hear your pressure is back to normal. Love you Lots.
Glad to hear good news!
I'm commenting for the first time. Thank you for your lovely words over the months on my blog.
I'm excited to hear about Autumn and glad your bp is back to normal. Thinking of you in these last few weeks of this pregnancy.
Post a Comment