"Long and Closed", what wonderful words to hear, but at the same time, those were the same words we heard at every weekly U/S with the triplets, until March 19th, 2009. So yes, I am leery of seeing the U/S screen each time, fearing bad news, but when the grasshopper appears on the screen up high with a good heartbeat and I hear the words long and closed, I breathe a huge sigh of relief. Here is a picture of S/he stretched out below...no chance of even guessing the gender as every time the tech positioned to the little butt, the legs were crossed and hiding it. The tech was great by the way, she was really nice and although she said she would never guess gender until probably the 18th or 20th week, she still had no problem placing the viewer where we wanted. Too bad I can't request techs at this place, like the last place we were at, or I would for sure choose her. Next cervical check is next week, and next U/S is in two weeks. The waiting is the hardest, and the time appears to be going very slow! I did have to be seen by the OB yesterday as I thought the day before that I was contracting and I also thought I saw a piece of my mucous plug, but everything was ok. There is a chance it very well might have been so, but for now we are stable, and continue to hope for a positive outcome. Enjoy xoxo Love, Nan

3 comments:
What a beautiful baby! So good to hear everything is looking good! xxoo
Yea!!!! Nannie, look at that precious baby! I wish we knew what sex grasshopper was!!! I have my guess, but I'm not saying!! So glad the scare was just a scare, and that everything is ok!! I know it's stressful every step of the way, but know that we are cheering you on & praying for happy news at every visit!! Love, hugs, & prayers!!
Oh Nan !
What a beautiful picture : ) !
Im so happy for you .
I keep praying for you and your little beautiful baby .
Love Angie
Post a Comment