Hi friends,
My cerclage is scheduled for 8:30 am tomorrow morning, have to be there at 6am. I will be awake and will receive an epidural, and I can go home once the epidural wears off and after they know the grasshopper is doing ok too. Just wanted to ask for some prayers and to wish us luck. I have so many thoughts in my head, but ultimately I know this is the best decision, no matter what the outcome. The benefits outweigh the risks kinda thing, ya know?
I will most likely update over the weekend. Hope everyone is well.
Love, Nan xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoox

5 comments:
Good luck hun. You'll be in my prayers.
Oh, Nan, I will be thinking of you ALL day tomorrow and sending prayers, positive energy, and love your way.
Please update when you can.
HUGS!
Christy
I was scared, but excited the day of mine. Excited, I guess because I knew it was necessary and one step closer to bringing a baby home. You will be just fine! Sending good energy your way!
Loved to move to PA. Sure we could get a great place there. :) Someday we'll have tea in the girls' garden.
I am thinking of you and praying for you! Hope you're doing good! Love you, send an update asap!!
Checking in on you. How did it go?
Post a Comment