Well I am feeling a little better after my earlier depressing post. We called the doctor and he said clear discharge is "normal". Since the stitch was placed, my body is seeing it as a foreign object and creating more mucous to try to fight it, which is what it is supposed to do....a little knowledge of this beforehand would have been nice! I stayed away from looking anything up on the internet for fear it would make my anxiety worse, probably a good thing. Just wanted to keep an update on here. Thanks for checking in. Love, Nan xo

3 comments:
So relieved to hear that you are doing better. I've been thinking about you and praying for you. I also think you are very wise to stay away from the internet. It will probably just make it worse. I hope you get lots of rest, and try your best to relax. Thinking of you and proud of you for going through all of this. You're so brave! Just remember that eventually all of this will be well worth it!
I'm so glad to get an update (shoulda checked here earlier)! It really sounds unpleasant (understatement?!?), but it will be your saving grace to get that sweet baby. I've been thinking about you and praying for you! Love you tons!! Take good care of you!
You are a wise woman to not ask Dr Google for a diagnosis :) Just continue to rely on your Dr's advice and all will be well...ring them a thousand times if need be and don't hesitate.
Sorry my post below is late, but I didn't think to check here. Just happy the cerclage is behind you and am rallying you on.
Know that I send you love and many, many prayers for safe keeping :) And, love to the Grasshopper, pat him/her for Aunt Bebe.
Mwah!
me xoxo
Post a Comment